Puzzler is a simple Ethereum based decentralized application demonstrating usage of ERC-721 tokens.
Answer questions to mint Spiro, buy spiro from the contract (corresponding to the level you want to freeze to), sell your spiro (goes back to the contract).
- Answering questions would increment the level for the user.
- Each puzzle solved mints an ERC-721 token (PZLR), which is owned by the smart contract. Called ‘Spiro’ in the game.
- Each Spiro is representative of:
- level at which it was created
- Each user can own a single Spiro that represents the current level of the user in the game.
- User has an option to sell that spiro
- would reset his/her level to 0
- Available spiros with level strictly greater than user’s level are displayed in the left. These spiros can be bought to level up.
- Total number of questions is the number of questions available in the database - currently a .json file
- can also be seen as the “max level reachable”
- Contract is currently deployed on Ropsten Testnet
(Contract Address: 0x989da6d8a9358d7de3859cf3a15303e9c673cf55)